Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to School and Working as Usual

Well school started August 25th and has been going pretty well so far. I am taking 18 credits right now. Eng 102 Eng 231 Phil 102 Math 95 Edu 201 and Edu 214. Three of my classes are online and actually seem to be harder then any of my other classes which is kind of ironic since i am taking them from CSN and the other ones are at UNLV. Anyway since i piled on the classes i had to quit my job. No more driving to mesquite which is nice but i am also losing my tan super fast and i think i am whiter than i was when i got married. Kaden is still just working for Wheelers but we feel blessed that he has a job so no complaints. He has decided to get his journeymans and wants to do all he can to learn more about his job. He does change his mind quite a bit though so we will see what he ends up doing. Besides work and school we haven't been all that exciting. I finally read the twilight books and Kaden got the lawn mowed once i think ha. We pretty much just play with tiffany and visit our parents. Tiffany is growing so fast i wish she would just stay little forever. I did go see the Brittney Spears concert which was a blast, and Kaden went scouting with his dad and brothers and to an off road race with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment