Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogs I Am Totally Crushing On

Can we just be in our house already? I believe i have been patiently waiting since April to find a home, buy a home, and move into it. Well now we have found it, are in the process of buying it, and will soon be moving into it. I seriously have been imagining the was ways I am going to paint the walls, where all of my photos are going to hang, where are books will be placed, what colors each room will be, and etc. To just completely add to my fantisizing i have been trying to think of ways i could get new furniture too. I have a few empty spots in my plan but everything i like is a little pricey and i want to be able to paint and decorate things my self so of course i turned to all the adorable diy blogs that are out there. Here are few sites i am totally crushing on.

Knock-off Wood




I totally could make these myself! I would be in love with doing them too. Uh Kaden totally just put a damper on my book shelf though, but i think he will come around to it because he hates our 20 dollar big lots ones.

I Heart Nap Time


Brown Paper Packages
cute towell rack. Im thinking of making it smaller though and just saying His and Hers

Okay so those were just a few little things. I have so many ideas that go through my mind, I am sure next week i'll picture my home looking totally different. Have fun looking through these sweet blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment