Tuesday, August 17, 2010

House Update

After what feels like forever, we have officially closed on our home. Funding should go through in the morning, but we have already moved a Uhaul of stuff into our beautiful new home. After so much stress and frustration I finally feel like I can breath again. I'm worried this long process has taken. Everything out of me though. I swear I haven't had a day with out endless calls since the first of July. I just wish I had a day to lay in bed and sleep for 24 hours strait. Sadly that won't happen though, Kaden and I are headed to Vegas tonight to celebrate my birthday and then there is work the rest of the week and school starts Monday. Oh well who needs rest? Is anyone else excited for the fun posts ill have about the cute design things I have planned for the house? I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment