Friday, January 28, 2011

Feeling So Blessed!

This year I set goals keeping in mind all of the things that could have made last year better for me. I decided I overall wanted to improve myself spiritually first, mentally second and physically third. I think physically and mentally go hand in hand but spiritually needs to be my main priority overall. I feel like if I don't do better in that area then I can't even start to improve in the other two. It isn't even the end of January yet and I am seeing so many great blessings come from keeping up with my goals. I feel the spirit all the time now and have been surrounded by amazing people. I have been blessed with the opportuniny of seeing several of my closest friends and getting to spend time with them. I have had some very emotional but amazing conversations with people that I barely get to talk too and I have been blessed with the strength to focus and enjoy my classes even when I have had migranes and I have been blessed with the strength to keep up with my busy schedule and still find time to eat healthy and work out regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment