Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whitney and Braden's Wedding

This past weekend i had the opportunity to travel up to Bountiful for one of my very Best Friends wedding. I went with Sarah and Sarany. Honestly i am not quite sure what i was expecting, but i was very excited to spend Whitney's special day with her. She was my first close friend who was married in the temple and that i was able to go through with. We left on Thursday and had some fun at her bridal shower that night, then we were invited to stay at her husbands parents house for the night. I honestly instantly fell in love with them. They were so sweet and so out going i felt so comfortable and at home with them. Friday the three of us (me, sarah, and sarany) went down to Provo to run some errands, eat at kneaders and catch up with a couple of old friends.  Then it was back to Bountiful to go through with Whitney while she took out her endowments. I don't even know how to describe how amazing this was. The spirit was so strong through the entire session and i felt just overwhelmed with happiness for her. While we spent some time together in the Temple i couldn't help but think of how proud of her i was and how ecstatic i was that she was now able to receive the blessings of the Temple. She was so prepared for this to see someone so close to me go through was just amazing. The next morning while Whitney and Braden were sealed to one another i felt the same way. How amazing is it be able to be married for time and all eternity and to really know you will be with your spouse forever! Watching the two of them be married really reminded me of just how grateful i am to have an eternal marriage with Kaden. The weekend was very spiritual for me, but i was also just a lot of fun. Friday night we decorated for the reception and then Saturday there was a luncheon and the reception. I ate way too much and got way to little sleep, but i loved every minute of it. I got to hang out with a few old friends which was so nice, and got to think of so many fun times i used to have. I even visited raintree which was a blast, we played kinect and im pretty sure i need one now. Oh and i got so play with a Sugar glider, tyler and jon have some and they are so cute! If i can convince kaden for us to have some, i will. Next weekend is an open house in the valley, and i am pretty excited for that too. I cant wait to decorate again and see the Happy Couple.



























No comments:

Post a Comment