Monday, March 7, 2011

Writing With Purpose

This weekend as I was thinking about all of the things I needed to do during the week, updating the blog was at the top of the list. Writing is such an outlet for me and I absolutely love it but sometimes I feel like there is no purpose to my blog. All I do on it is write out these huge stories about the exciting things that happen and I am probably the only person who finds them exciting. So for the sake of my own sanity I decided to have a purpose I. What I write. Each week I plan to have at least 3 posts. Learned, Lived, and Loved. Each post should be about something from that week that kaden or I (probably I more than Kaden) have well learned, lived, or loved. I also plan on writing out things that help me know more about myself, I'm am pretty much a selfish blogger and kinda think somedays I'm the only person that looks at my blog anyways.

Here's My Learned, Lived, and Loved for last week.

Learned- It is way smarter to take 13-15 credits and have time to breathe and graduate a semester later than taking 18 and wanting to kill yourself (just a little dramatic) every single day. Yea, I dropped a class, but I can finally breathe again.

Lived- Saturday morning My Mom, Sarah, Katie, and I packed up and headed to Great uncle Joes 90th birthday. (so not even a joke ha ha) he is the oldest son of 12 kids. On our way there we picked up my cousin Brian and his wife Tiffany. Then we stopped by temple square. There happened to be like 10 brides there and I happened to have my camera. Would it be terrible I happened to post the pictures I very conspicuosly took of them on my website? Ha ha.

Loved- I am totally in love with sappy make me cry chick flicks lately, and Friday Night Lights (the show) totally falls into this category. I finished all of the seasons on Friday and I cried because I don't have anymore to watch. Uh then I watched Country Strong. All I have to say is you will listen to the music non stop after you see it.

 

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog Laura so you post for me too, it helps keep me up on what I'm missing since you don't live here anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way the pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete