Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesdays are for Me

Today on my way to class (20 mins late) i realized besides class and a chiropractor appointment i had absolutely nothing else to do, besides homework, but i decided i am not going to do any homework on Tuesdays. Every day of the week is filled with work, class, homework, practicums, and everything else i do. So i decided Tuesdays i am going to do whatever i want to do, i am going to finally clean my kitchen, make dinner, get my pictures hung in the stairway, and maybe even clean out my closet (anyone in need of clothes?). Whatever i decide to do im going to do because i want to.

So... so far today, i have cleaned the kitchen, started dinner, and sat on the computer looking a billion different outfits i want to buy (reason for cleaning out my closet) and searching pinterest. Thank you Jessica for suggesting pinterest i now have a new obsession.

Lived

- This past weekend Kaden and I went to the Rawson's cabin with them, my family, and the bradshaws for my moms birthday. I made Zepa Tuscano (spelling?) soup for dinner and my mom had a nice day of watching movies, and opening gifts. Then on Sunday Kaden and I slept through church so when we finally got out of bed we decided to do a deep clean on the house, probably not the most appropriate day to do that but our home is so lovely now, its amazing.

Learned


- I have learned all kinds of things about our baby. Im reading You Having A Baby and its so interesting. After reading it i'm glad that i have started eating so much better and that i get most of the vitamins i need daily except that i am having a hard time with calcium, any ideas for yummy calcium rich foods? I have such a hard time eating dairy, i have never liked anything dairy much unless its ice cream ha. I also realized this past week that i have to wait 6 more weeks to find out what the baby is because of when my doctors appointments fall. That makes me a little sad. I can't wait to know.

Loved


- I have loved how great i am feeling now that the morning sickness is gone. I can pull myself out of bed in the morning, I can get ready for the day, and i still have energy left over for all of the other things i have to do.

- I also have loved how much time Kaden and i get to spend with just each other. It is so sweet how much he wants to help me lately and how supportive he is in everything i am doing. I just love my husband :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats exciting, but now that you are having a baby Tiff is going to drive me crazy bugging me for one. Oh and I think it is spelled zupa tuscano. Zupa is italian for soup. Well I hope all is good. - Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's genuinely very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, thus
    I just use world widde web for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date news.


    Here is my web page: medical negligence

    ReplyDelete