Monday, June 30, 2014

Motivate Me Monday- Lets Play



Where has this summer gone? I honestly can't believe that June is already over. At the first of the month i made a goal to work on pre-school type activities with the girls everyday. Well that hasn't worked out like i planned. We kind of fell into a funk of lounging a lot and watching too many movies when we are at home. Last week I watched Leighton play with her cousins and she was so involved in everything. She wants to be exploring and making messes and just learning. So we are going to play. We are going to run through the water, dig in the dirt, and paint with our fingers.  

Heres to being motivated to get out and play!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188769052/red-balloon-digital-print?crlt.pid=camp.FNJjbNusmPn7







2 comments:

  1. I need some of that get out and play motivation, Monday's are always house cleaning days for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.


    Also visit my page ... Arthur Falcone

    ReplyDelete