Monday, June 16, 2014

Motivate Me Monday- Sick Days

This past week was eventful and fun and very very draining. Emersyn got sick on Thursday and as much as i tried to convince myself that she was doing fine, she wasn't. She hasn't slept at night since Wednesday and i mean really hasn't slept. Like when the baby can only sleep being held and the second you lay her down she starts screaming or once you do get her to lay down she just coughs herself awake. This has been awesome! Im full of sarcasm right now (due to my lack of sleep) so bare with me. 




Last night sat down to write this post and thought what in the world is going to motivate me this week, what do i need?! All i can think? Sleeeeep. So i gave up on this until this morning. Hope all of you have slept much much more than i have the past few days and i hope all the littles are way healthier. It is summer, life is supposed to be a dream and no one is supposed to be sick. But here is real life and here is what is motivating me today. 





2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've had no sleep, that's miserable! I love the quotes! Another one on a similar vein is "whenever I have a bad day and feel like I can't go on, I just remember that I have a 100% record of surviving bad days so far". I probably completely butchered that quote but it's something like that!

    kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it's been so rough :( :( :( I hope they get better... like right now!

    ReplyDelete