Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Favorites- Little Swimmers




Want to know what we are doing all summer long?! Swimming. Leighton started swim lessons today and of course she loved it! There were a lot of old women, think grey hair can barely lift their water weights old, in the water. When it was time to leave i grabbed her, wrapped her in a towel and headed for the locker room. As dramatically as she could Leighton reached longingly towards the pool and yelled "Grandma help me!" Obviously my daughter has a thing for grandmas lately. Good thing she gets to see all her new grandma swimmers twice a week.

Alright, here are some of our swimming faves so far this summer. What swimming gear are you loving?


Old Navy- heart swim suit, turquoise swim suits, and hats. Target- navy and red swim suits, swim floaty, and swim diaper. Amazon- swim toys. 

Don't worry i didn't forget the giveaway. Actually i am so excited to announce who won. Thank you so much to everyone who entered! The winner is...

Allyson M.

Email me your address to claim your prize! Congrats girly!

3 comments:

  1. I emailed you. Hope it was to the right one. :)
    We love our puddle jumpers! I am wondering if my 17 month old can use one! I guess I just need to try it. I also need to get him a swim diaper. Do you only use that swim diaper or do you use disposable with it? I am tired of buying disposables so I am curious about reusable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your 17 month old could use one. I just discovered it last week and these puddle jumpers are amazing. I use only this swim diaper. You can get them at target for about $10 and they are water park and public pool approved. I just wash it a long with their suits and have it again for the next swim trip. Size up though, my 7 month old wears a 12-18 month size. The legs are really tight if you don't.

      Delete
  2. That's so cute she loves swimming so much! I've only taken Caleb once, I need to be better at taking him so he can get used to it.


    kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete