Sunday, July 27, 2014

Motivate Me Monday- Realize You Are Blessed

Kaden and I have been struggling to find answers to some of the thoughts consuming our minds lately. All i have wanted to feel was peace and to know we can make hard decisions and that what we choose is right. Answers to prayers are not always so simple. Sometimes they are just plain hard and frustrating and there is not just one right answer. So with a leap of faith we think we have decided on what kind of life we want and how to go about obtaining it. Only time will tell how things will turn out but for now we are happy. After a long week of frustrating conversations and what not we took a much needed trip to our cabin and it hit me... sometimes you just need a break to remember you are already so blessed. Stepping out of our routine reminded me that i have everything i need. A husband who can frustrate me to no end but loves me more and more every day, even with all of my faults. Two beautiful daughters who are my world, the seconds in my days and almost all the joy that fills my heart. Nothing else matters except for them. Our lives are right and good as long as we are together. So my friends I hope this motivates you. Step out of your routine and count your blessings. They are there, your life is beautiful and even the most humbling of circumstances is filled with a life so worth loving.




No comments:

Post a Comment