Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Little Kindness and Confetti

I took last week off from blogging to get myself organized. Life got busy and i got ahead of myself and it didn't take long for me to become overwhelmed. Now i am back, reenergized and ready to stay on track. For this weeks motivate me monday I wanted to talk about serving others. The ice bucket challenge thing has been going around lately and that is great. It is awesome to see so many people donating to one cause. There are tons of reasons to donate though and for an endless number of charities. I personally like to put our money or time towards a cause i am close to or towards an actual person. Last week my heart was touched by an insta mama @lexzurcher that i follow who offered 100% of profits from her home made prints to go towards a family that she is close to that just found out their baby girl has Muscular Dystrophy. My heart breaks when anything is with babies or children. I wish that no harm could ever come to the littles of the world. As a mother i know my own heart would be shattered if i found out my children were anything less than perfect. So far in our lives we have all been very blessed. Anyways this insta friend has the most beautiful prints and she is spreading love and kindness like crazy. I hope to be this way. I hope i can offer as much heart felt help to those around me. Check Alexa's Etsy out. She is so talented and every room in your home can benefit from her wonderful prints. 



Speaking of confetti... I'd love to introduce my newest endeavor.

What do you think? This is the logo for mine and Shae Vandenberghe's business. What is Gold Confetti? Event styling and coordinating. We are so excited to get this going and have such big dreams in mind. Guess what?! Our first wedding is in 5 days! It is going to be absolutely beautiful and we can not wait for it to get here. Check out our instagram account @goldconfettievents for now and our website will be up shortly. If you are interested in hiring or collaborating with us email me at gold confettievents@gmail.com



2 comments: