Sunday, August 10, 2014

Motivate Me Monday- In Between

Today is simple. Some days i wake up and start off exactly where i was when i went to bed...with a billion things on my mind. I am a girl who stays busy. I tend to make  myself busy. If i don't have a hundred things on my to do list I don't know what to do. Right now my list reads; mail package, write sarah, paint bathroom, write 3 blog posts, work 4 hours today, draw reception layout, sketch things for kaden, clean kitchen, unpack... Well you get the point because yes my list keeps going. I am a stay at home mom with a real part time job i do from home online and I am starting a new business adventure. I have a lot of goals both personally and for my family and sometimes i get lost in them. Somedays I forget that instead of just working towards something i should be living too. So last night while scrolling through pinterest this hit me like a ton of bricks. This is what i am working on this week.


1 comment:

  1. Yes! I too have a to do list to accomplish each week and this quote is a great reminder. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete