Sunday, September 14, 2014

MMM- Love What You Do

So i kind of have three jobs right now. I probably have said that before. I work for a hospice company, babysit the cutest little girl and of course just launched Gold Confetti. The other day Shae and I were talking about our hopes and dreams for Gold Confetti and the way we view it and how much of our hearts we have already poured into it. We both came to the conclusion that although we have the biggest dreams and want it to be this huge beautiful company we want it to always be something we do because we love it. There is a reason neither of us wants to go work for anyone else and would rather start our own business. I personally love the feeling of being in charge, of knowing i put all of my effort into something and seeing it turn out well. I love the satisfaction i get from being organized, helping someone, being a mentor and working with my hands. Gold Confetti allows me to do that and for that I love it. It is just barely up and running and honestly my 10 month old probably is moving faster than it has so far but I love it and that is all that matters. I love what i do. I hope you love what you do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment