Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dear Emersyn


Today you are 1 year old. You woke up bright and early and wanted to cuddle. You laid in bed with me and your dad for awhile and then popped your eyes open, smiled the biggest smile, rolled over and went and attacked your dad. You love when dad is home. You run straight to him when he first walks in the door and you climb all over him until you go to sleep. You are a sweet little mammas girl too though. You prefer me to hold you, cuddle with you and put you to sleep. I love our moments together. During the day I always find you right behind me, usually with your fingers in your mouth. You have the biggest blue eyes that you are always watching us and look so loving. You adore Leighton. I hope you always feel this way about her. No matter how much she picks on you. Emersyn you would be the happiest baby in the world if Leighton would play with you all day. You giggle every time she talks to you and laugh so hard when she dances or plays with the kitchen with you. 

Emersyn your spirit is so sweet and pure. In our eyes you are still perfect and straight from heaven. You have brought so much love and joy into our lives and into our home. Our family would not be complete with out you in it. This year has gone by so fast and we keep hoping for time to slow down. We want to remember every little minute with you. We love you so much our little 1 year old.


8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girl! You made very pretty children! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! That first one is always so bittersweet. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm wondering if I can write your sister an email or letter. Would she like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, She would love that! Email me hello@loveandlife-blog.com and i'll give you her address.

      Delete
    2. Hi Laura, I found it on her blog so I made her a little surprise letter :)

      Delete
  4. I still can't believe she's one!! Fastest year ever! Happy Birthday Em! I know you're making it so special for her!!

    ReplyDelete