Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Good Read

I just started my second Jodi Picolt book. She is amazing! I am so in love with the way she writes. It is so easy to get lost in her extreme life conditions and in her characters. She does so well at portraying her characters as real people. This is one thing i am so in love with when i read, it is so nice to truely understand charcters for the way they are supposed to be percieved. My new goal is to read all of her beautiful books and add them to our collection.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have a couple of these books if you want to borrow them. The ones I have are kind of crazy and when I told Ryan what they were about he thought I was crazy but I couldn't stop reading :) Oh and can you come and decorate my house. It is in desperate need and my mind is just to empty to come up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading a post that can make men annd women think.
    Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    My homepage; Information about China and Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete