Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Very Own Home Make Over


Last week Kaden left me to go hunting with his dad. I must say at first i was a little upset, one because for some reason whenever i want to leave i get a guilt trip, and two because i can not sleep for the life of me while kaden is away and i had a lot of school work that needed my full attention not my i didn't get any sleep at all last night attention. I got over kaden being gone pretty quickly though when i realized all of things i would be able to accomplish with out him being home. My mom realized them too and saw this as the perfect opportunity to finally make our little house a home. I am so grateful that she did because with out her it would have never happened. Tosha offered to help as well and in three days we completely transformed the little place. I forgot to take before pictures but let me describe it to you if you have never seen it before. My living room had the most unattractive blue curtains ever, my kitchen had black stuff all over the wall, my bathroom was brass and wood, had no floor boards had a huge gaping hole above the shower and it once had the most unattractive wall paper up until kaden decided to rip that down then leaving an even more unattractive wall. Our office was a closet full of boxes not decorated at all, and finally our bedroom, it was completely white with no curtains and we used kadens old comforter made for a full as our bed spread on our beautiful queen bed. Also our bed is putter and our dressers had gold on them. So basically it was all kind of thrown together. Now this is our home. :) Thank you so much everyone who helped! We both absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment