Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy as Always

Well its been awhile since i have been able to write anything besides my Bettie Page Bio. Life has been a perfect type of crazy for the past few weeks. Kaden and I have spent more time together than usual and we have had so much fun doing the most random things. School is coming to an end only five more classes to go including final exams, and then its either a month of break or a couple weeks. I am still undecided on which school I'll be attending. Right now i am registered for classes at CSN and at UNLV but tomorrow Kaden and I are sending in our transcripts and applications to SUU, hopefully its not to late.

So a couple weeks ago I did some cheezy pics of pomegranats to sell at the festival. I know pretty lame but we are desperate, well more like im just missing shopping, but whatever same thing. The pictures were fun to do and looked pretty good and i even painted frames for them but i only sold twenty five dollars worth. Kaden had some free time though so he helped me out and we ended up being Grandma K's personal sales grandchildren. We were pretty much amazing and it was so much fun. Kaden got the bright idea Saturday morning to sell his own pomegranats and to sell little pomegranat trees. They were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment