Sunday, November 1, 2009

Homecoming 2009!

p

Homecoming this year was a lot of fun! I know I am out of high school and its weird i was involved but i was just supporting Sarah and Luke, it will be our last year attending for quite awhile. It is so crazy to me that Sarah and Luke are both Seniors. They are both so busy and so amazing. Kaden and I are both so proud of our siblings, we could not be happier with the people that they are becoming. It was fun to see Sarah voted as an attendant, watch her play her Volleyball game and watch Luke play his football game. Sadly the girls lost but the boys were amazing and shut our Virgin Valley like 52 to 0. I have to say Congrats to Haley Leavitt too, I have never seen anyone crowned homcoming queen who deserved it more. She is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment