Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Week of Snow


This week has been rather cold up here in Cedar City, especially at night. The trend is for it to snow all night and then for the sun to come out during the day and try and melt all of the snow away. Last night is snowed so much that the majority of it was unmeltable (i know this is my own word). Since the snow actually stuck around past 10 a.m. we decided we better let Tiffany go play for awhile because we have been really bad about taking her for a walk every day and she is getting pretty bored in the house. We decided to head out to the high schools baseball field and let her run around as much as she wanted in the gated area. She was so cute! The snow was pretty deep so she had to hop through and she kept eating the snow and digging big holes in it. Her and Kaden also had a race and i am pretty sure it was a tie. After the fun time in the snow Tiffany got stuck at the house alone while Kaden and I worked on a few papers that we have due next week. Since i am still on the internet, this means we are still at the Library and Kaden is still typing away. So far school is still going well, except for that i got a 69.8 on my Biology test the other day, I just really suck at all things science. I refuse to get anything lower than a B in the class though so i have started my studying for the next exam already. Hopefully next weekend we will head back down to the Valley, it is kind of weird not seeing our families almost every day, and even weirder is them not feeding us. Poor Kaden has had to put up with my cooking on a super low budget. Dinner this week consisted of, Macoroni for two = .50, Beans, Rice, and Tortiallas = 2.00 and tonight will be Chili and Corn Bread = 3.50. I would have to say we are getting the saving part down, but it is so tempting to fight the urge to go out to eat. Someone please lend me some encouraging words to keep me away from Cafe Rio.

No comments:

Post a Comment