Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Job Hunting

Kaden and I have now applied pretty much everywhere in Cedar. We have not received even one call so of course no interviews. I understand that the economy  is bad but this is getting ridiculous. I have held several great jobs with good titles. Both of us are running out of ideas. Our business teacher told us that entrepreneurs are the only people who make money in Cedar  but being an entrepreneur comes with a lot of risk, and when you have no idea what to base your business off of besides photography you are in trouble. So basically, we are in trouble. I did just apply at a pre-school today though and i am praying that this job works out. Please keep your fingures crossed our shout out a prayer for me, this might be our only chance at work for quite awhile and we really need to move out of aunt Dianes place someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment