Monday, March 22, 2010

The Things My Mother Says

So i have decided to start keeping track of the funny things my mom says, because admittedly Sarah and I say the same exact things, and if it is something we don't really say but just think and my mom says it we will make it a family joke for the rest of time.

This weeks best one was- "Well Sarah how bout you just starve your self for the rest of the week, then maybe your hips will shrink and the dress will look really good for the pageant."

Yes she was totally serious. Poor Sarah, or you could just go with a different dress.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I didn't know you had a blog....well I do know. Poor Shara, if it makes you feel better our family is the same say, and Shara looks great in everything. I'll send you an invite to my blog.

    ReplyDelete