Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vances Homecoming



 
Sunday was such a great day for Kaden and I. Vance gave is homecoming talk, Sarah spoke about the back easy trip, and my Dad is now probably up to be the next high council man (not really, he just spoke for 30 minutes while President Messer was on the stand.) Besides our fantastic time attending two sacraments, we had fun visiting all of the Leavitt and Alger family at Vances homecoming brunch and hanging out with my family for dinner. Easily i could say the two high lights of our day were Water ballooning with Kyle, Jessica, Vance, Luke, Penn and Nancy, and Sitting around the Dinner table with my family (it is always quite entertaining.) 



I had to post these pictures as proof that for one day for just a little while, Alayna actually liked Kaden!
With our luck she will hate him again next time around. For some reason the girls aren't to fond of either of us. We all know why grace doesn't like Kaden but i think i get dragged along with it since im his wife.




 Well I love these girls no matter how much they don't like me, they are adorable! I think its time to start spoiling them again. I took these pictures while the boys were filling up water balloons and everyone was launching them at each other.
Thanks Kyle and Jessica for supplying the launcher and balloons and everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment