Friday, August 6, 2010

Fish Lake

Last weekend Kaden and I went with the Leavitt/Alger side of the family to Fish Lake for the weekend. Friday was so much fun. We drove up in the mornig with Vance and Luke and took the little fishing boat with us. The boys were pretty entertaining to me with all of their bickering and being hungry and well just being 3 brothers stuck in the car together for two hours. Once we got to the lake, the boys continued to entertain me by carrying the boat into the lake instead of backing it in. It was quite a sight. We fished for a few hours and i cant quite remember but i want to say we only cought one trout, if that while we were out then, but we caught a ton of little perch. After going back to shore, taking a nice nap, and eating some dinner, the four of us headed back out for a little night fishing. We didn't bring one single trout back with us. Although, we had tried out best. I even had two fishing poles going at once (mostly just for my own ammusment.) Saturday i was not to happy with Kaden. He pretty much left me all day at the cabin so he could fish, but there wasn't any room for me. So i litterally slept all day long. I have no idea why, but i slept a lot on this trip. Then Saturday night Kaden made some pretty amazing fish tacos for dinner and we visited with all of the family. Sunday mornig Kaden, Luke, and I went out fishing and had no luck again. I was just happy that i got to go back out though. Overall the trip was pretty fun, other than being left at the cabin, and not having a pontune boat, not taking a single picture, oh and not having the girls there. I really missed not being able to hang out with grace or take her fishing. Hopefully next year everyone will be there and we will get a pontune boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment