Monday, March 7, 2011

Awkward Gym Moments

I literally have so many awkward moments at the gym that i think i should post them. They are always pretty funny and the majority of the time at my expense.

Im on the elliptical, earphones in, YouTube on, and set for a 45 minute run on a level 10. I just took a migraine pill full of caffeine was feeling a little ambitious and in a really good mood. So i noticed this guy next to me was on his cell phone walking on the treadmill when i first got on. 10 minutes into my oh so amazing workout i hear this guy say, i really should record this for you, i have never seen anything like this before. I am thinking what in the world is he talking about and just go back to dancing to my song, yes that is right, did you catch that? He was totally talking about me, i was dancing to this music video and yes just like Leighton, (Summer Girl by Leighton Meester) while on the elliptical and didn't even notice. Oh goodness its a good thing i'm already married.


(And this is what 4 miles in 40 minutes while dancing looks like in the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment