Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Overly Obsessive


Learned- Well i learned absolutely nothing in school this past week. Honestly, i could not focus at all. I was so ready for spring break its ridiculous. I did learn though that i am a little obsessive about a few things right now.

1. Getting my thighs to shrink, seriously my butt and thighs aren't fitting into my pants because they are too muscular. This is a serious problem because i am not giving up my designer jeans for anything. So  to fix this little problem i have been doing lunges and ball work outs and staying at the gym for like 2 hours, someone please help me with this (telling me i am already thin or look great does not help the problem) and sorry if there is anyone out there who wants to shoot me for posting this.

2. I want a car very badly, i am not quite sure why this has hit me right now but i am terribly sick of my Saturn, the poor thing is sick of me too. We have been through way too much and together for way too long. So i spend my nights designing my dream cars on the ford website and then crying because i cant afford a 30,000 dollar car. So i have settled for a used 10,000 car that yes i still can't afford for like the next 5 years.

3.Figuring out what to do with school. After this semester i will be like 9 credits into my senior year and then i will still have 2 more years to go. Yes, two more years. Ah i know i made the choice to go slow, but since i have decided this i have been debating on focusing on early childhood or English and literature. So far i have switched my focus 3 times and my major twice since starting school back at UNLV. Well, I am switching again. Hopefully this will be the last time. On Sunday while sitting in church i realized that everyone woman in the education world that i hope to be like someday has majored or had something to do with early childhood. The more i pondered this, i thought about why and well that is because there is so much to be learned from children especially in the early years. I think i will really enjoy this change.

So basically besides learning that i work out too much, can't afford the car i want, and that i need to change my focus once again, i have learned that i am totally overly obsessive over things that i really shouldn't worry so much about.

Oh i almost forgot, i also learned to never where this outfit or any outfit like it, while driving Luke's truck or any truck for that matter, again. This was quite the adventure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment