Thursday, March 17, 2011

Puppy Love

Loved- Saturday morning Nancy and I went out garage selling. There really was not much that was any good, but i did find something pretty amazing at a place we didn't even stop. We did a "drive by" and i saw a woman holding a little puppy. Instantly i knew i needed it, or someone needed it ha but i had to cuddle with it. So after Nancy took me back to my parents i gathered up my sisters to go to breakfast and made a little stop on the way. There was one puppy left and it was a miniature dachshund for a super price. Yes, we took it home. Meet Delilah, or Lilah for short. She is absolutely perfect. So perfect, that i kept her with me all day, and took her to the family bbq (which was awesome by the way. It was so great to see everyone.)
 Seriously these two photos (above and below) are two of my favorite pictures ever! I have already made frames for them and i am so putting them in my living room as soon as i get back to Cedar. (I am in the valley for spring break woo hoo!)


 Annie and Tara i have a few more pictures of your girls. I just need to go through them still.
 ha ha Alaynna overload, but she is so adorable and was my little buddy the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment