Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catching Up

The past couple of weeks have been crazy, i have worked almost 40 weeks and been catching up with school and we have gone to the Valley every weekend for awhile. Here are just a few quick updates.



Lived- 

I went to Logandale for part of spring break and hung out with my family.

I have been working a ton and skipping a couple classes to do it. This is ending this week.

Kaden and I have spent a lot of time in the valley and guess what, Kaden is actually working on the Bronco, Woo Hoo its a miracle!

Drove to Sundance for conference weekend to pick up my little sister and visit my cousins and uncle.

Loved-

Cuddling with Kaden at the end of the day and watching The Pacific together.

Went on a little date with Kaden to Serendipity. Carrot Cake and Black/White Sunday Yummmm!

Learned-

Do not wipe bugger noses with out washing your hands immediately! (Sinus infection, again.)

Costco on Saturday's is worse than Vegas traffic in rush hour. My Tom's got ran over a billion times.

If you want to work out, be prepared to not fit into your size 26 Jeans :( pure muscle legs and up a pant size.




Do not drive a Honda Pilot that isn't 4wd down an icy hill, you will have to gravel the entire thing. (this happened while i was in sundance.)

Family is the very most important thing we have here in this life, and it is all we can take with us.

1 comment:

  1. brian was so excited to make a photo on your blog. I told him you had done an update of the weekend and so he looked it up and was like hey guess what picture I took? could it be the one of laura ha ha he's so funny

    ReplyDelete