Monday, April 18, 2011

Be Positive and Turn to The Lord

Learned

Trust my husband, somehow he knows what is right.
I told Kaden that i didn't want to go to Logandale this weekend. He said no we are. Our car breaks down and luckily he and his dad can fix it there. We would have been down to 1 car for a while if we were home.

Be positive and Turn to the Lord.
 I have honestly been striving to be more like Julie. These are the first two ways.

Lesson Plans do not write themselves.
I still have 12 out of 12 lesson plans to go for my final in two weeks.

Lived

Julies funeral
I stayed in Logandale for several days last weekend. It was such a tender blessing to me to have been a part of everything. I felt the realness of how thin the vale is as i prepared pictures and food for the services. I also was asked by Malcolm to take pictures so the boys can have some idea of what was going on. It was something i never thought i could do but i am grateful for the task that he gave to me. 

Catching up in my classes
I was so far behind in my classes from the funeral and missing for other things that i desperately needed to catch up. I put myself into working mode and got everything caught up except for my final due in two weeks, woo hoo!

Cleaned out my closet and bedroom
Our room for some reason has turned into a disaster and my closet was even worse. Somehow on Saturday i decided i would tackle it and get organized. It is amazing the difference i feel when i am in there. I found this scripture on a piece of paper while i was going through stuff. This is totally my goal for now on.

organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God (D&C 88:119).

Loved

My blue wall
Kaden wasn't able to come with me to the Valley for the funeral, this really upset me and i was pretty mad at his boss but i got over that as soon as i got home Monday night and saw that Kaden had started painting our bedroom. Ill post pictures as soon as its done. My one blue wall makes me very very happy.

Reading this book
Jeffery R. Holland has a new book out. It is small and it is simple, but it has comforted me in ways that you would not believe. I have really been through a lot of personal trials lately that i wont share but know that as hard as your trials may be and as lonely as you may feel at time you are not alone and other are going through hard things too. I honestly feel so blessed for all that i have. I am loved by an amazing husband who is supportive and caring. I have an amazing family and i have good friends. This book has honestly helped me to have so much more perspective on how i should feel each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment