Monday, April 25, 2011

Feeling a little sarcastic lately

Learned

Tuition has gone up and pell grants didn't, Woo Hoo! (i hope you can hear the sarcasm in my voice)
Thats right we now have to save 800 a month for the rest of the summer to pay for school next year, Yes! (again sarcasm)

Grace does not like ice cream
Ha seriously what kid is not a huge fan of ice cream? I tried to get her some like 5 times and she never wanted any.

Kaden is super grumpy when he works on Saturdays
I haven't been home with Kaden when he has had to work a Saturday for so long that i forgot that asking him out on a date would only end in a fight. Kaden needs food and sleep before i get to spend time with him after work.

Lived

Started Job Hunting
I seriously started job hunting again last week. I absolutely love my job, but with our high rise in needed savings a second job seems essential. If anyone knows of job out there that i should apply for, please tell me.

Laura and Grace Time
Grace got to come stay with us last Thursday  night. I loved it! I have so much fun with her and she always has something to say, it is so entertaining. Thursday  night we watched Tangled (it was my first time) and the Friday we went to Kaden's Aunt Tami's funeral. Then we got some soda's went to the dollar store and played at an awesome park. We had a blast!




Taught my 5th grade practicum for the last time.
Which could only mean the semester is almost over. Yes! for that. I am so ready to have 3 weeks of school. That is right, my break this year is only 3 weeks long. I start up 10 summer credits in June. I am thinking i am in desperate need of a lap top, anyone want to donate one to a poor college student?

Loved

Coming home to a clean house
Wednesday night and Thursday morning Kaden and I deep cleaned our entire house. Now i have been a freak about keeping everything looking amazing! I have done the dishes like 3 times and scrubbed the counters every night. That honestly is like some sort of record for me. It has been so nice actually working towards my goal of having a clean and organized house where the spirit can be.

Working Out
I broke down and started working out at Gold's again. I swore once in my life that i never would again, but already the results have been amazing. I do way more cardio since i can watch tv while doing it and there are way more machines to work with. I haven't weighed myself yet but i am pretty sure i have already lost a few pounds, at least thats what my pants are telling me anyways.

Spending some extra time with my husband
I got my hours cut at work last week so it freed up some time for me to be at home. Kaden was home a lot when i was and it was really nice. We cleaned together, and watched some netflix together. It was pretty nice.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Grace, she is still talking about how she got to come and stay with you!

    ReplyDelete