Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our Life

Lived

I started out the year with a goal of blogging twice a week and really doing well at writing down our family adventures and my personal thoughts and feelings. Needless to say that didn't even last two months.

Life got away from us is an understatement. I am not sure where mid February to the past week went. Everyday seems to pass faster than the last and all I seem to accomplish is getting out of bed, working out, chasing Leighton around the house and answering work calls and emails.

Somewhere in between I did pack quite a few suit cases and go on plenty of trips. Sadly I didn't keep a very good record of them though.

Learned

In these crazy few months I learned not only about my personal strength but my families as well. I don't know if we have ever been so close or so happy. Kaden and I have been communicating better than ever and both of us have supported each other in ways that we only read that we should in the first three years of our marriage.

Loved

I've loved finding something that honestly I have a true passion for. I've loved all the opportunity that we have been given this year and loved that everything about this year has been completely different than what Kaden and I originally planned for. This was going to be a year of staying in Cedar, saving all of our pennies and figuring out what we wanted to accomplish in our lives. Instead... It's rare if we are home and its only going to get worse. We are spending every dime we have and then some, and well we are going to go ahead and start that life sooner rather than later.

This year has been full of so many blessings that we never even thought to ask for.


Sorry if this a little vague. More details to come in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it! I'm so happy and excited and a tiny bit jealous, ha ha! But seriously! I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete