Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sickness Has Taken Over

I shouldn't complain because the stomac flu is way way kinder than a lot of other things that people are going through. But I'm going to share anyways.

I have the most dramatic 2 year old ever! She totally gets it from her dad ;) Saturday she would hold her stomach, make groaning noises, throw her head back and then puke. It was awesome! then Sunday she pretended like she was a baby to be held all day and would pay her head and say ouch. Monday she wouldn't wake up. Seriously. I tried so many times to get her to get dressed so we could go to the doctors, luckily I already had an appointment for Em to get her shots. Dr. Polson knew something was wrong when she had to be carried in and never opened her eyes except to ask for a sucker. Poor thing had a super horrible ear infection.

Let me explain how sweet this babe is when she is sick. 
- she says thank you much to everything! I give her a kiss and she looks me in the eyes and says "thank you much" which just melts my heart because I say "thank you sooo much" when she does something extra great.

- she says I love you too even in her sleep. This stubborn girl refuses to say I love you and only because she is stubborn. But now she is sick and will say I lu too. And I LOVE it. 

So far little Em has escaped getting the stomach flu. But she had her shots and those are never fun. (I hate shots!) but Kaden and I probably would have traded in shots for the stomach big we caught. 

Wash your hands people! I swear this was all passed on to ifrom some toys Leighton played with at the local book store. Hopefully everyone feels great tomorrow and Leighton stays sweet. 

*we did wake up feeling way way better on Thursday and my spit fire child is back to normal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment