Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Confession- I Need Sugar

It is 11:15 pm and i am sitting here eating what i think are Reese's cup cookies (my probably future sister in law brought them over) and drinking an apple beer. In about thirty minutes i will have no problem passing out for the rest of the night. Is this a problem? I tend to consume sugar like this all day long. If it isn't candy it is the most sugary thing i can find, I have even been known to resort to chocolate chips and don't judge me... a spoon full of brown sugar. Crazy right!? I honestly thought i was the only girl in the world this addicted to pure sugar until my new friend Jess (really a lost part of my own soul) said that she tends to turn to hidden chocolate chips from time to time as well. Is it because I have an almost 6 month old that is constantly sucking the energy out of me (literally). I don't know, but i need to get off this kick.

As fun as this may sound to constantly eat sweets, its not. I work out so unbelievably hard and my results are not coming fast enough. My skin is gross, I never seem to have the right kind of energy and I  know you want to hear about my mood swings. Lets just say i have considered the possibility of me being bipolar lately. Highs and lows like no ones business.

 Is there a sugar-addict-anonymous out there? If so, sign me up. Next week i am going to try to go sugar free, starting out small with only 5 days, partly because Jess is so i told her to count me in. Hopefully i can handle the with drawls. Until then, I am going to throw away every last peep in this house, that's a start right?


Mmmm Maybe i should eat some nutella pizza before next week.

2 comments:

  1. NOT the stale peeps!!! Hahaha.
    Your skin is still flawless! But I get it, skin is totally worse when binging on crap. I need to be better, too!! You girls have totally got this! You should make some mango avacado salsa next week. I made it the other night and it's seriously like a treat! SO GOOD!

    P.s. Am I like a lost part of your soul as well? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Sorry the stale peeps are gone. And of course, i just found you a couple years ago.

      Delete