Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten






I think it's about time I share a little more about myself. Anne from The Hills are Alive shared a top 10 and I loved it. With all the new followers (love you!) let's get to know each other more.

Top Ten 

1. Morning cuddle sessions with the girls
2. Trenta green tea lemonades
3. Dancing with Leighton
4. Finding new places to eat out
5. Maxi dresses
6. Couponing at Target
7. Fresh flowers
8. Beautiful lighting, especially through my back window
9. Saturday morning piyo workouts
10. Front door wreaths

Just a few more because who only has 10 in their top?

The way Emersyn sucks her fingers, Kaden coming home early, Everything gold and The smell of spring.

Now its your turn, post it, insta it, or comment it, and tag me I want to get to know you too! Seriously lets become online besties please?




3 comments:

  1. NO! Let's be real life besties ;)
    Have you found new places to eat here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fun :) I'm going to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog Laura! I'm checking it almost daily. I have been on your sisters missionary blog too. Will there be pictures? I would love to see her changes. I love those 10 things! Your kids are having the best mom ever!

    ReplyDelete