Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Emersyn is 6 Months Old!


I cannot believe my baby is growing so quickly. She has such a sweet personality. I never want her to grow up. This little girl is such a doll. I am obsessed with her chubby thighs and bum but it turns out she is very petit. This girl has such a different little shape than Leighton did but she weighs a pound less and is an inch shorter than Leighton was at her age. This girl is only in the 12th percentile for weight! It seems so crazy to me that she is so tiny.



I love that she stills feels like a baby baby. She even lets me swaddle her still and she just barely moved into her crib last night. This sweet girl is a lot like her sister though, I think she is just trying to keep up. She is already crawling, sitting up on her own and getting into everything. By the time she is 2 we will have locks on every drawer, door and cabinet. Between her and Leighton nothing is really baby proof. 



Emersyn is the most mild mannered baby there ever was. She is always happy and if she does happen to get upset she can't figure out whether she should smile or cry. She loves Leighton so much and laughs the most when they play together. Emersyn lets her crazy big sister roll her across the living room, drag her into the teepee and even carry her into the backyard, all while smiling the biggest smile you have ever seen. 


 She has barely became interested in food and doesn't eat very much of it. Her favorite is kale puffs, she throws them all over the place and manages to eat them too. She isn't too fond of pureed food quite yet but sure looks cute with it all over her face. I love that she chooses to breast feed over everything else. It gives us more time together. 


Em loves blankets, and stuffed animals. She cuddles them close to her face while she sucks on her two right middle fingers. It melts my heart every time. She likes playing with things that move like wooden cars and anything little that she shouldn't have. Bath time is probably her favorite though. Her and Leighton could play in the bath for hours if i let them. With just a little bit of water she will splash forever, try to catch ducks and even roll around. 


I am not ready for this little baby of mine to grow up. Her sweet presents as a baby is just what i need in my life. She brings so much joy into our home that we don't know what we would have ever done with out her. 



1 comment:

  1. Love her!! Can't believe she's already 6 months! Mia is always in the bottom of the percentile :) I love me a small baby!
    P.s. Her dress? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete