Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Daughters and Red Balloons

If you have not heard Ryan's story, you can find it here.
His mamma blogs here.

Loss is definitely not easy and hard does not even begin to describe the pain you feel from it. Grief comes in many ways and life that is left, is changed forever. I truly hope that dear little Ryan's parents find their way through what will be the most trying thing they could ever experience and that they may know how many angel's are surrounding them. So many lives have been touched because of Ryan's passing.  Social media has connected all of us and allowed us to be a part of each others lives with out personally knowing one another. 





As i watched the story of Ryan's passing grow and the red balloons fill every square i scrolled past, tears filled my eyes and love filled my heart. I reflected a lot on my girls and what they mean to me. How could i possibly imagine losing either of them? I can't. I pray it is a heart ache i never have to endure. I do not know if i could survive it. My girls have become my whole heart. All of the love i have for anything in my life is somehow connected to them. These two beautiful spirits were entrusted to me and it is my responsibility to show them love, to teach them of heavenly things, and to provide them with strength and safety. I intend to hold them a little longer, shower them with kisses and praise, and pray that they may be safe from them things in the world that are waiting to harm them. I feel like Love is to simple of  a word to describe how i feel about my girls. I hope they may always know how deeply i care for them and that they are the root of who i am. They are my daughters. Leighton and Emersyn are my everything.









1 comment: