Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dear Babies



Dear Leighton and Emersyn,

                You two have been sick the past few days and I am about ready for you to be over it. I am also about ready to punch a mom from the park in the face. I really am not a violent person, i promise. My mother bear instincts just come out when you are harmed in anyway and in this case it was getting sick. Since i am so upset she took her sick kids to the park who got you two sick, we have not left the house for a while. I am use to being gone almost all day long between the gym, errands, and the park. Being home the past few days has not been easy but in some ways it has been great. You both have been so sad and tired and whiny but all you have wanted was for me to hold you, love you and make everything better. You have fought over who gets to sit on my lap and who gets to rock with me first. You take turns having fevers, runny noses, and the saddest little coughs. Im sorry you have both been upset but i have loved all of your loving. Leighton you have been cuddling with me on the couch all day and want me to hold your hand or carry you in the kitchen so you can look at your fish. Emersyn you cry when you are left alone but smile when i hold you and kiss your hands. You touch my face and look at me with so much trust while i cradle you. When you two are sad and can't feel better unless i cuddle you or rub your back i suddenly feel needed more than ever. Making sure you are happy and healthy and safe is my job and when you aren't that way i have to work extra hard to get you feeling good again. I hope that you always need me this way. That when you aren't feeling great, you will come to me and want to cuddle and have me make it better. I love both of you more than you will ever know.

Love
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment