Monday, July 7, 2014

Motivate Me Monday- Some Perspective

Last week was kind of a dream. We played so much as a family and it was perfect. Spending time together having fun was exactly what i needed. During our stress free time together i realized that i have been taking advantage of the days i get to spend with my girls. I worry too much about making things be just so and i expect way too much out  of Leighton. Both of my girls are just babies. Even though Leighton is a crazy toddler, she is supposed to be. She is two and I catch myself telling her not to cry that she isn't a baby. Just because Emersyn is a much smaller baby doesn't mean Leighton isn't one. Since i have started treating her more like i should not expecting her to listen to every thing i ask her to do, we have been able to enjoy each other so much more. I only have so long with these two and i plan to see each day with them as blessed. 



"Its not what you look at that matters, its what you see." 
- Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment