Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sweet Summer Days, Our June Review

I know i talk about summer in basically every post. Clearly our winter/ spring thing we had going on was not good to me. This June summer has been perfect though. I obsessed over getting away and planning a luxurious vacation for the longest time and right now I am glad it never happened. I have been learning to appreciate the simple life and it is oh so sweet. We have spent most of our days at the park or lounging around the house. We have made a couple visits to Logandale but besides that we have been experiencing all that Cedar summers have to offer.

We filled our yard with flowers.



Spent some time in Logandale.


Leighton started swim lessons and Emersyn watched.


Jess and I tried to teach the kids their letters in a fun way.



We braved the heat and spent most of our days at the park.


The girls spent lots of time with Grandma Nancy.


 All four of us enjoyed the summer games ceremony.


I ran the summer games 5k with Courtney.


We got to be VIPs (didnt mean anything) at the Iron County rodeo and Leighton chased the cash cow.


The girls spent an entire week being sick.



Road tripped to the valley again.


Kaden visited the aquatic center for the first time.


We tried out groovefest. Leighton discovered bounce houses and Emersyn chilled like this all night.

We clearly found ways to be busy and enjoyed all of it. I can't wait to see what July has in store for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment