Sunday, September 28, 2014

MMM- Happier

This past week i had some crazy strong feelings come on that made me want to crawl into my bed and never leave. I don't know why. I thought i was past my ppd, past being upset with myself, past focusing on things or people that bring me down. I guess i was naive to think that feelings like that are just gone. When i noticed that these depressing thoughts were taking over i knew i had to turn to the things that lift me up. I felt so pessimistic and wanted to get out of it. The few things that help, spending time with Kaden, getting out of the house, running, working out in general, laughing, being with friends and people who are optimistic. I came across this quote and this is what i want to be all of the time. I want to be the person that people leave feeling happier than before. So this really is my goal as of now. Wouldn't we all be better lovers, parents, friends and just people if this is what we strived for?

No comments:

Post a Comment