Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Thankful Heart and Blessed Life

 I enjoy being reminded of how blessed i am and i feel happier when i recognize each blessing individually. This year has had so many ups and downs and i wish i could say i handled all of them with grace but i didn't. I have learned a lot though, about myself and my family. I have been tested and i think i passed. Surviving hard times only makes my heart fill with more gratitude for my beautiful life. 

I am so thankful for my little family. For my husband and the man that he is. Kaden sacrifices so much to provide for us and ensure that we are comfortable, he supports my crazy ideas and puts up with my on going mood swings. I can not imagine anyone else by my side and this year has just confirmed that for me. 


I am thankful for my beautiful daughters. Leighton and Emersyn truly are the light of my life. I wanted to be a mother ever since i could remember. I never knew how hard it could be to become one and then how hard it would be to be one. Motherhood is the most rewarding and most challenging calling i will ever hold. Our girls are an amazing gift from god. They are both filled with joy and show us love everyday. 


I am thankful for our jobs, cars, home, the beautiful city we live in, the family we are surrounded by and the friends we keep in touch with. I have become more dependent on the few people in my life that mean everything and have realized we will can be happy in any circumstance. I am thankful for the almosts and the dids. I am thankful for the businesses i helped create, the trips we took and the experiences we have gone through. 


I am so very thankful for the gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true. I know my Heavenly Father knows who i am, what i am going through and what i need. He watches over my family and has blessed us immensely. All I have I owe to him. 


I am thankful for everything in my life. Honestly, good or bad i have learned so much from each experience and i am grateful for that. This life is amazing and so beautiful. I couldn't ask for it to be any other way. 





1 comment: