Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Midweek Motivator for a Mom

I haven't posted for about two weeks now. I have a lot to catch up on, but i felt like i was drowning a little. I needed a break, not from my blog but to just refocus life. I started over my schedule, or budget and even how i am sleeping. The past week has kind of been a dream. This routine is going to work out nicely for us. I have had dinner on the table every single day for over a week now. I haven't worked out like i should but i have spent more time with just the girls. These two quotes have made me feel good with focusing on me. I tend to try and do too much and hopefully i will be to a point that too much is good again but right now it just isn't. Right now simple is perfect and there is a reason we are meant to live simple lives. 



Being a mom taking care of your self means taking care of your family. If you are not healthy, or happy how do you expect your family to be? I am  learning this lesson slowly but i am learning it. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope to be a mom someday, as wonderful as you!
    x Mel

    ReplyDelete