Monday, December 15, 2014

Life Lately

We have been going non stop lately and I have loved it. Since Thanksgiving we have been to Logandale twice, shopping a lot and just spending time together at home. The girls have  been so fun lately it is like we can't get enough of doing things with them. 




 Leighton is quite the helper with all things Christmas and lights are her favorite.


She had her first dance recital. Talk about a mom's heart melting. There isn't anything quite as sweet as a two year old in a tutu.



 We went to visit Santa Clause. Leighton decided she was afraid of him and cried the entire time. But she keeps asking if we can go see him again to get more candy. Emersyn didn't know what the heck was going on but she didn't seem to mind him at least.



 My work Christmas party was at the bowling alley and the girls are pros. Grandpa helped them a lot and i discovered i bowl way better with a baby on my hip. 


 Emersyn is quite the little shopper now. 10 hours in vegas two weekends in a row and she rocked it. Seriously this girl soaks up all the attention she can get.

Leighton is obsessed with my camera and tries to take pictures everyday. This one actually turned out. I can't wait for Santa to bring her own though. My 7D is not quite kid proof.

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about your job! I was like... work party?! I'm still dying over Leighton's dance recital photo. So stinking cute! And I love that she took that picture of Emersyn! (but definitely a heart attack thought thinking of her accidently dropping your camera, yikes!)

    ReplyDelete