Wednesday, January 14, 2015

L & EM- Week 2


These girls are crazy. This week Leighton said to me "mom carry me down stairs, my legs broken" Then one night while cuddling with her I asked "Leighton do you love me?" She replied "I think so, your nice." I'm glad to know she thinks i am nice, especially since this morning I hear her tell Emersyn, "run dister, mom's gonna hit you" I about fell aver when i heard her say that. I do not hit my children. At least not very often. 



Emersyn has been funnier than ever. Leighton taught her how to go down the stairs over the weekend. She loves taking care of her sister. Leighton says "follow me dister, like this, like a baby." Emersyn just laughs and does exactly what she does. Emersyn loves sitting on little things. She is so tiny so anything doll sized is perfect for her. Little chairs, strollers, the bottom of the book shelf. Her tiny squatty body kills. 


1 comment:

  1. Awww! How sweet that she is looking out for her sister! Lol

    ReplyDelete