Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Small Space, Big Statement- Entry Way

We bought our home a little over 4 years ago now. We planned on living in it for 2-3 years tops. Well two children later we are still here and it feels smaller than ever. This year we are working on re-doing our space while we dream of finding a new one. My goal is to make every room feel comfortable, lived in, beautiful and bigger. 

To start off my adventure, I'm starting with the entry way. Here are my two ideas, similar but both have a completely different feel to them… and price tag. 

Every small space needs creative storage pieces to keep it tidy and organized. I have yet to find a bench with hidden storage that i like so a cute basket will have to do. 

I also love the idea of a mirror, easy to check your face when entering and leaving and the reflection itself makes the space feel greater than it really is. That's a win win.

All of the save items can be found at Target. While the splurge are all from West Elm. 

Which entry way items would you prefer? Do you have another pieces you feel are necessary for this part of your home. 





Are you a new reader? If so, WELCOME! So glad you found my little blog. Look around, comment and click the follow button over on the right side of the page. I'd love to get to know you! I truly love all of my readers. Thanks for stopping by. XOXO


1 comment: