Monday, January 12, 2015

Live in The Present

I have had this stuck in my head for awhile now. "Look towards the future, don't dwell in the past, live in the present." It is one of the key phrases for the type of life i am trying to live. So often i have find myself dwelling on things that have turned out in ways i wish they hadn't or what i don't have and what i hope for. That is no way to live a meaningful, happy life. No good can come from constantly reminding yourself of mistakes or wishing things were better than they were. Life is great just how it is, if not, change it. 

I am trying to stay present. I want to soak up each moment. Turn them into opportunities and see the beauty in every day. 

I'll tell the amazing ways this is changing my life in later posts. 
Until then. Happy Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment