Tuesday, September 18, 2012

{Silly Sister} #1


A little post about the silly things my sisters (usually Sarah) do to make me laugh.


Hopefully everyone knows what a Jackalope is, because well, Sarah didn't...

This past weekend my parents bought a cabin and on our way down Cedar Mountain Sarah, Kaden and I were talking about all of the crazy things we could hang up in it. For example, Kadens antlers (since they aren't allowed in the house), or a squirrel, or hedgehog or best idea ever a Jackalope! Kaden and I got so excited about it we googled a picture to show Sarah. We talked up how rare they are and how hard it is to get one. I swear this mystical animal was on her mind for quite awhile because she was not too happy when she saw my instagram post.


She even said she had been imagining how it would pop her tire if she accidentally ran one over.



No comments:

Post a Comment