Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Few Warm and Sunny Days

Lived

- Last week was nice and sunny. We all seemed to be a little happier around the house. Even Leighton seemed to notice that it was warm enough to be outside. We went jacket/bootless everywhere for a few days and even played at the park.








- Kaden has been studying hard and working hard. I think he secretly loves being a student since he only works like 24 hrs a week now instead of 40+ and 3 days instead of 5.

- I've been catching up on editing pictures and getting my hours up at work. Someone has to bring some money home right? Good thing i love both my jobs. It is so nice to do what i like.


Learned

- I need to get a better cleaning schedule going on. Right now it's kind of like chase Leighton around the house cleaning up her messes as she goes and it's not quite working. I don't know how people with little kids ever have a clean home.

- I'm obsessed with planning Leighton's 1st Birthday. We are going to Disneyland the day of (she's seriously the luckiest little girl) and then having a sweet pink and turquoise vintage themed party on the 30th of march. If you want an invite give me your address!

Loved

- I have loved watching Leighton grow up so much the past month. She is not only walking but running around everywhere. She is in love with her baby dolls. I bought her a mermaid when we were in Seattle and she sleeps with it every time she lays down. She has also started carrying around any small bag she can find like its her purse. She puts it in her arm and everything. I have a feeling I've created one expensive child.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is going to be a year old! It seems like yesterday we had class together and we were talking about your pregnancy. Oh how time flies....

    ReplyDelete