Wednesday, February 6, 2013

We Went to Seattle!

January 20-28


Lived - Have you ever wanted to jump on a plane last minute and get away? Last Sunday Leighton and I packed up all the random clothes and essentials that Sarah and Kaden quickly brought to us and we headed out of town to help and visit Camille, Alex and June.

- I wasn't sure how long i would be there for so i bought a one way ticket and left. Camille had a very busy week ahead of her and was sick and exhausted and i wanted to help in anyway i could. Hopefully i was more of a help than not. I know sometimes it would have been a way better situation if i could have left baby girl at home. She was a trooper though, and luckily she is the best baby EVER and hung out looking cute at the store, and the two events i helped with.

- I took so many pictures that i figure that will basically be my post, Enjoy!


 Leighton's first flight was amazing!






I fell absolutely in LOVE with Camille's store. The Dress Theory




I ate wayyy to much ice cream from Molly Moon's 


Learned-  I had so much fun helping with events. There is just something about the feeling of being in charge that i love, is that bad? I know i was only helping but it was great to be apart of something and to socialize and get to know new people. I felt so confident in myself which if you follow the blog ever you would know that i often don't. I know i am capable of anything just sometimes i get nervous of what other people will think of me. I am so glad to see that i am getting past that.

12 Baskets event


 Weddings in Woodinville





Camille had a very successful Claire Pettibone trunk show, even with her and Calire both not feeling well.


Loved- Leighton and I had so much fun hanging out with Camille, Alex, Susan and June. I know Leighton has been wishing she could play with June some more and see her knew boyfriend Alex. Even though it was gray i loved the weather. Of course i am sure it would be hard to live in it all the time, i would take gray over snow any day. I loved how much we walked there too. That is one thing that Kaden and I have taken into consideration on where we will live next. We tend to love cities that have great transportation systems and that allow you to do a lot of productive walking.








We can't wait to go back and take Kaden.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment