Monday, May 26, 2014

Motivate Me Monday- Memorial Day


Happy Memorial Day!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your three day weekend. But Most importantly I hope that everyone was able to take some time and reflect on those that have gone before them. The reason for this holiday is to honor those that have been lost, especially serving our great nation. What better way to honor those who have died than by living? This week this is what i am reflecting on and aiming towards. Hope you are as well.






3 comments:

  1. This is so true! I have family that fought in both world wars and the sacrifices they made are incredible. Even though our remembrance day is in November, still it is always good to be able to remember those who have done so much to give us freedom!

    kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that honor by living! Also, hello adorable baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog...I am your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete